Flashcards in HPM 5.1 Correspondence Manual - Quiz 1 Deck (10)
Attachment(s)” is used for memorandums, and “Enclosure(s)” is used for letters.
2. Correspondence file numbers consist of all of the following elements (separated by periods), except?
4. The American System of time expression ___________ be used in interdepartmental and letterhead correspondence (i.e., 5:15 p.m.).
3. All correspondence replying to inquiries from members of the Legislature shall be coordinated with _____________________.
Office of Special Representative
7. For a multiple page correspondence, the second and each page thereafter shall have the following at the top of the page (in the correct order):
name of the addressee(s) as it appears in the inside address, the page number, and the date
9. Departmental correspondence should be prepared with either ____________ or ____________ type face.
Sans Serif, Times New Roman
8. A paragraph of less than _______ lines shall not be divided between pages in a multiple page correspondence. And, when a paragraph is separated between pages, there shall be at least ________ lines on each page.
5. Full block style (all structural parts beginning flush with the left margin) _________ be used in all departmental correspondence except for correspondence that is prepared for the Governor and the BTH Secretary.
6. Multiple paragraph letters and memorandums shall be single-spaced.