Flashcards in HPM 10.5 Employee Assistance Program Deck (11)
1. The statewide EAP coordinator is assigned to____________:
the Office of Employee Safety and Assistance
2. The EAP program is available through which healthcare network:
3. Excluded Employees are entitled to __ EAP sessions per problem type, per fiscal year:
4. A PSP volunteer shall receive __ hours of initial training and __ hours of ongoing training each
32 - 24
5. The PSP program is overseen by __________________
The PSP Advisory Committee
6. Any PSP activities which are not approved by the PSP volunteer’s commander are strictly voluntary and are to be conducted on the PSP volunteer’s own time.
7. ESAP volunteers shall receive __ hours of initial training and __ hours of annual training:
16 - 8
8. With the exception of a shooting incident, an employee’s attendance during a CISD session is voluntary.
9. The CIRT is available to respond at the request of the Division or Area commander, when:
there is a line of duty death
10. CSSG Peers shall receive __ hours of initial training and __ hours of annual training.
16 - 8