11. _________ is the medium of miracles.
_________ is the natural communication of the _________ with the ___________ .
Through _________, love is received, and through __________, love is expressed.
Prayer / created / Creator.
prayer, / miracles,
12. Miracles are _______.
___________ can represent lower-order or higher-order ___________.
This is the basic distinction between ____________ and _________.
One makes the __________ and the other creates the ___________, and we believe in what we _______ or _________.
Thoughts / reality.
intellectualizing / thinking.
physical / spiritual, / make or create.
13. Miracles are both ___________ and __________, and so they thus alter the _________ _______.
They are always affirmations of ________, which seem to go back, but really go ________.
They undo the past in the _________ and thus release the ________.
beginnings and endings. / temporal order.
rebirth, / forward.
present / future.
14. Miracles bear witness to _____.
They are ____________ because they arise from conviction.
Without conviction, they deteriorate into _______, which is ________, and therefore destructive;
Or rather, the __________ use of mind.
magic, / mindless,
15. Each day should be devoted to ___________.
The purpose of time is to enable man to learn to use it ______________.
Time is thus a __________ _________, and a means to an end.
Time will cease when it is no longer useful in facilitating ________.
16. Miracles are teaching devices for demonstrating that it is more blessed to _______ than to __________ .
They simultaneously __________ the strength of the giver and ________ strength to the receiver.
give / receive.
increase / supply
17. Miracles _______________ the ______.
They are sudden shifts into ___________, away from the ________ level.
That is why they ______.
transcend / body.
invisibility / bodily
18. A miracle is a __________.
It is the maximal _________ one individual can render another.
It is a way of loving your neighbor as _________.
You recognize your own & your neighbor’s ______ simultaneously.
19. Miracles make minds ______ in God.
They depend on ____________, because the Sonship is the _____ of all that God created.
Miracles therefore rest on the laws of __________, not of ______.
cooperation / sum
eternity, / time.
20. Miracles reawaken the awareness that the ________, not the ______, is the altar of ______.
This is the recognition that leads to the _________ power of the _________.
Spirit, / body, / truth.
healing / miracle.