31 Miracles should inspire _________, not awe. You should thank God for what ___ _______ are.
The _________ of ____ are holy, and the miracle honors their _________, which can be ________ but never ______.
gratitude / you really
Children of God / holiness, / hidden / lost.
32. I [Jesus] inspire all miracles, which are really _____________.
They __________ for your holiness and make your ____________ holy.
By placing you beyond the _________ _____ , they raise you into the sphere of __________ ______.
In this _______, you are __________.
intercede / perceptions
physical laws, / celestial order.
order, / perfect.
33. Miracles honor you because you are __________.
They dispel __________ about yourself, and percieve the _______ in you.
They thus atone for your _______ by freeing you from your ___________.
By releasing your ______ from the imprisonment of your _________, they restore your _________.
illusions / Light
errors / nightmares.
mind / illusions, / sanity.
34. Miracles restore the mind to its ________.
By atoning for _____, they establish ________ __________.
The spirit's _________ leaves no room for ___________.
lack, / perfect protection.
strength / intrusions.
35. Miracles are ____________ of _____,
but they may not always have ____________ ________.
expressions of love,
36. Miracles are examples of ______ _________.,
aligning your ____________ with _______ as God created it.
perceptions / truth
37. A miracle is a ___________ _______ introduced into false thinking by me.
It acts as a catalyst, shaking up ____________ perception, and ____________ it properly.
This places you under the __________ __________, where perception is ______.
Until this has occurred, __________ of the Divine order is ___________.
erroneous / reorganizing
Atonement principle, / healed.
revelation / impossible.
38. The _____ ______ is the mechanism of miracles.
He recognizes both God's ___________ and your ___________.
He __________ the true from the false by His ability to percieve _________ rather than ___________.
creations / illusions.
separates / perceive totally / selectively.
39. The miracle __________ error because the Holy Spirit identifies error as ______, or unreal.
This is the same as saying that by perceiving ______, darkness automatically ___________.
dissolves / false,
light, / disappears.
40. The miracle acknowledges _________ as your _________ and mine.
It is a way of perceiving the ___________ _____ of _____.
everyone / brother
universal mark of God.