Flashcards in Phase I, Block XV - Autonomic Logistic Information System (ALIS) Deck (18)
What does ALIS stand for?
Autonomic Logistics Information System
What is the primary information system used on the F-35?
What does ALIS provide?
Modern, real time, responsive, computer based management designed to increase aircraft readiness by providing local maintenance, supply and training managers with timely/accurate information.
What are the 6 ALIS subsystems?
- Maintenance Management
- Air Vehicle (AV) Interface and Health Management (AIHM)
- Sustainment Support
- Supply Support
- Off Board Mission Support (OMS)
- Training Interface, Field and Operation Support (TIFOS)
In regards to ALIS subsystems, what can you find under Maintenance Management?
- Personnel Management
- Maintenance Documentation
- Flight Scheduling Requirements
- Data Reporting and Analysis
In regards to ALIS subsystems, what can you find under AIHM?
- Maintenance Vehicle Interface
- Management of AV maintenance data and distribution
- Filter and correlate AV maintenance data
- Management of AV Health
- Mission critical criteria assessment
- Off-board anomaly and failure resolution
- Off-board prognostics, trending and force life management
- Radio frequency (RF) signature health
In regards to ALIS subsystems, what can you find under Sustainment Support?
- Sustainment of engineering and field operations
- Receipt of routing of Action Requests (ARs)
In regards to ALIS subsystems, what does OMS provide?
Support for mission planning, briefing, mission preview, execution, post flight analysis and some AV software distribution.
In regards to ALIS subsystems, what can you find under TIFOS?
- Recommend optimized flight schedule
- Interface with TMS to automatically extract pilot and maintainer training jacket information.
In regards to ALIS subsystems, what does the Supply Support provide?
Support for management of retail supply assets on station via Supply Chain Management (SCM).
In regards to ALIS, what is the purpose of the Sustainment Operating Instruction (SOI) 1505.25?
Provides guidance for personnel responsible for administration of ALIS Standard operation Unit (SOU) and Central Point of Entry (CPE).
Who provides overall site maintenance and support of ALIS hardware and software?
ALIS system administrator
In regards to ALIS, who updates the Portable Maintenance Aid (PMA) and ensure functionality and integrity?
ALIS System Operations and Administration services are grouped into what 4 distinct areas?
- Data admin
- OMS admin
- Network admin
- System admin
In regards to ALIS, what are the tasks of a Data Administrator?
In regards to ALIS, what are the tasks of an OMS Administrator?
- Software support for Mission Planning
- Theater Data Generation
- Tactical/Intel debrief
- AV Authentication & Crypto
- Key Management
- AV Secure Interface capabilities.
In regards to ALIS, what are the tasks of a Network Administrator?
- Network planning
- Frequency allocation
- Traffic routing
- Cryptographic key distribution authorization
- Configuration management
- Fault management
- Security management
- Performance management