Flashcards in Lesson 1 Deck (17)
1. Having two sides
2. Made between two persons or groups
Involving two political parties
To divide into two equal parts.
A dwelling with two living units
To make an identical copy or double of something; to repeat
1. A design composed of letters, usually the first letter of a name.
1. A large block of stone.
2. A large organization that acts as a single unit.
(one large stone)
1. Exclusive control of the trade in some item or service.
2. Sole ownership or control of anything.
Being in complete agreement.
One-sided; done by or affecting one person, group, or country, etc., and not another
1. A person who rules a kingdom or empire; a king or queen, emperor or empress
1. A long speech made by one performer or by one person in a large group
Latin Root: unus
Latin Root: duo; duplex
Latin Root: bi
Greek Root: monos (μονος)