Sarcophagus of Junius Bassus, from Rome, 359 CE.
- Junius Bassus, Roman Art, Late Antiquity
Saint Peter's Basilica, Rome. Begun ca. 319 CE by the emperor Constantine
- Constantine, Roman Art, Late Antiquity
- concrete, brick, and marble
Christ as the good shepherd, from the "Mausoleum of Galla Placidia," Ravenna (Italy), ca. 425 CE.
- Alaric, Ancient Rome, Late Antiquity
Rebecca and Eliezer at the well, from the Vienna Genesis, ca. 500-525 CE
- Roman Art, Late Antiquity
- codex made from vellum
Cross-inscribed carpet page, from the Lindisfarne Gospels, Northumbria, England, ca. 700 CE.
- Early Middle Ages
- tempera on vellum
Purse cover, from the Sutton Hoo ship burial in Suffolk, England, ca. 625.
- Anglo-Saxon, Early Middle Ages
- gold, glass, and cloisonne garnets
High Cross of Muiredach (east face), Monasterboice, Ireland, 923
- Irish, Early Middle Ages
Equestiran portrait of Charlemagne(?), from Metz, France. Nineth century.
- Charlemagne, Early Middle Ages
Nave of the church of Saint Cyriakus, Gernrode, Germany. 961-93
- Ottonian Art, Early Middle Ages
- sandstone with wooden roof