What is the weight of jet fuel?
6.7 lbs per gallon
What tools may we use to determine weight and balance in the Citation X?
2. See Gee Calculator
3. AFM Calculation
How long will Weight and Balance records be retained?
30 days for passenger or cargo flights. There is no requirement for other flights.
How do we verify the accuracy of the scale onboard?
Weighing a known weight.
How often does the aircraft's weight and CG need to be dertermined?
Every 36 months.
Who's responsibility is it to make sure the aircraft is properly loaded and is operated within the weight and balance limitations?
The flight crew.
Where do the empty weight and center of gravity determination come from?
The General Maintenance Manual (GMM)
Where do we obtain the Basic Empty Weight (BEW)?
From the weight and balance form in the AFM.
How must the weight and balance be submitted prior to each flight?
Electronically through FOS Mobile
If FOS Mobile and e-mail are not working, what procedure must be followed to submit weight and balance information?
1. Form 704 will be faxed or left with an individual at departure for safe keeping for 24 hours
2. Form 705 must be completed and kept onboard to the flight's destination
3. After the flight's completion, the form 705 will be sent to CPO and retained for 30 days
If FOS Mobile is not working, what procedure must be followed to submit weight and balance information?
1. Complete both forms 704 and 705
2. Form 705 will be photographed and emailed to SOC. Call SOC to confirm reciept
What kind of passenger weights can we accept?
1. Actual weights
2. Solicited weights with 10lbs added