Flashcards in Environmental Factors Deck (7)
Name the 5 environmental factors
Describe the factor of 'Weather' and how it can be avoided
- It is a factor that you have no control over, but a professional might be able to go to a country where the weather is suited
Give an example of how weather can be avoided
- People having to travel in order to play in a certain sport, like skiing
Describe how 'Weather' can be a factor
- You may not be able to train on an outdoor/court o field if it is raining or snowing
How can competing be seen as a factor?
- Too hot/cold/wet/foggy/windy/thunder
- Many activities stop if the weather is poor
How does pollution affect performance and participation?
- As it is a serious health risk for anyone whether training or competing