Flashcards in Colour Theory Deck (12)
What are 4 points on colour theory?
- will never change when makeup trends do
- used to camouflage and compliment
- used to chose complexion product, eye products, cheek products, and lip products
- creates harmony
What are the 3 Primary Colours
Red, Yellow, Blue
What are the 3 Secondary Colours
Orange, Green, Purple
Describe Tertiary Colours
Mixing equals parts of one primary and one secondary colour beside it
White added to a pure colour
Grey added to a pure colour
Black added to a pure colour
Describe Neutral Colours
Variations of Brown, Black, Grey, and White
What are the 6 Colour Combinations on the Colour Wheel?
1. Complimentary- colours OPPOSITE to the other
2. Mono-Chromatic - Shades, Tints, Tones of one colour
3. Analogous - Shades, Tints, Tones BESIDE each other
4. Triad - colours EQUALLY SPACED from each other (triangle)
5. Warm - have YELLOW undertone
6. Cool - have BLUE undertone
What are 5 Complimentary Eye Make Up colours for Blue eyes?
2. Neutral Pinks
3. Greyish Blues
5. Dark Neutrals
What are 5 Complimentary Eye Make Up colours for Brown eyes?
1. Neutral Blues
5. Pale Pinks