Flashcards in Blocks/Punching Deck (12)
Zenkusta uke. Low block. 50-50 push pull. Aim load fire. Blocking arm outside. Hitting pinky side wrist. Fist just past body. Arm slightly bent. 45 degrees. 3 fist away.
Ude uke. Middle or chest block. 50-50 push pulll. Same time speed power. Blocking arm outside in front. Blocking Thumb side wrist. Fist shoulder ht. 45 degree angle. 1 fist from body.
Age uke. 50-50 push pull (power,time,speed). Blocking arm crosses body in front of chambering arm. Reverse c motion. Hit meaty part arm. Fistover opposite shoulder. 2 fist away. 45 degree angle.
Forefist thrust punch
Seiken zuki kekomi. 50/50 push pull. Done teaching purposes hachi dachi 1. Turn front foot toward opponent. 2. Chamber fist on back hip. 3. Chest, fist, hip points at opponent. 4. As you move back hip/foot past front foot. 5. Twist your hips as you are setting foot down. 6. And punching. Seiken. If punch too late. Will be hammer fist.
Guyaki zuki. 1. Reverse Punch. 50/50 push pull. 2. Punching with the arm of the foot that is backward. 3. Closed stance wider shorter. 4. Use back hip to assist thrusting motion.
Ouzuki. 1. Lunge Punch 50/50 push pull. 2. Hit or punch with same arm/fist of leg that is forward. 3. Lunge into longer more narrow stance-open stance. 4. Use front hip to lunge and get closer to hip.
Fore fist Punch
1. Seiken Zuki. 2. 50/50 push pull. Same time-speed-power. 3. Turn Punch over at end of Punch. 4. Strike with first 2 knuckles-Seiken. 5. Punch starts at ribs palm up to facing down on impact.
6, punch coming out from body opens your body up to be hit
7, punches coming out and hooking easier to block.
8. Turning fist over end skin ripping.
1. Short Range technique/have to be very close.
2. 3 main areas elbow strike with
1. Only block that when chamber not 50 50 push pull.
2. When throwing block is 50-50 push pull.
3. Crosses from blocking side across body or
4. Step in with block to cross opposite side more easy.
Tighten by splaying fingers
Use on either side of head
Fluid across body back forth like seaweed in water-snapping
1. Strike bony part on thumb side
2. Use more like hook
3. Easy to see.