141. Consumer ________ has a direct impact on _____
141. Consumer confidence has a direct impact on sales
142. ________results should be described in __________ ways depending on circumstances.
142. Statistic results should be described in different ways depending on circumstances.
143. The ________ will be assessed by using a conference ________ to approach.
143. The qualification will be assessed by using a conference criterion to approach.
144. __________ contains the most important __________.
144. Synopsis contains the most important information.
145. The _________ for children is very much ________ to debate.
145. The excursion for children is very much open to debate.
146. The ________ took part in place as well as ________ papers.
146. The research took part in place as well as scientific papers.
147. The ________ has some struggle __________.
147. The meeting has some struggle overlaps.
148. __________ creatures didn't appear in the paintings until the _______ period.
148. Freshwater creatures didn't appear in the paintings until the modern period.
149. These have also been found to ___________ to the death of many marine animals.
149. These have also been found to contribute to the death of many marine animals.
150. They are both _______ up in the rural area and dislike the _______ life.
150. They are both grown up in the rural area and dislike the urban life.
151. The whole point of the project was to look at the _______ not the _________.
151. The whole point of the project was to look at the norm not the exception.
152. Below the _________ controls in the middle is a small round _______ button.
152. Below the heating controls in the middle is a small round plastic button.
153. Many ________ originate from _______ or _______.
153. Many toxins originate from plants or animals
154. Government ________ have been _________ at all levels.
154. Government reforms have been proposed at all levels.
155. Evaluation form will be ________by university _________
155. Evaluation form will be reviewed by university personnel
156. __________ is the key skill to _________ to this course.
156. Listening is the key skill to succeed to this course.
157. Scientific ________ to space exploration is _________ questioned.
157. Scientific beneficiary to space exploration is frequently questioned.
158. Human being ________ with other things for ________ and _________.
158. Human being compete with other things for resources and space.
1. ________ theft happens to _________ of people every year.
1. Identity theft happens to thousands of people every year.