我明白了
- I see
我不干了!
- I quit!
放手!
- Let go!
我也是。
- Me too
天哪!
- My god!
不行!
- No way!
來吧(趕快)
- Come on
等一等。
- Hold on
我同意。
- I agree
還不錯。
- Not bad
還沒。
- Not yet
再見。
- See you
閉嘴!
- Shut up!
再見。
- So long
好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
- Why not?
讓我來。
- Allow me
安靜點!
- Be quiet!
振作起來!
- Cheer up!
做得好!
- Good job!
玩得開心!
- Have fun!
多少錢?
- How much?
我飽了。
- I’m full
我回來了。
- I’m home
我迷路了。
- I’m lost
我請客。
- My treat
我也一樣。
- So do I
這邊請。
- This way
您先。
- After you
祝福你!
- Bless you!
跟我來。
- Follow me
休想! (算了!)
- Forget it!
祝好運!
- Good luck!
我拒絕!
- I decline!
我保證。
- I promise
當然了!
- Of course!
慢點!
- Slow down!
保重!
- Take care!
(傷口)疼。
- They hurt
再試試。
- Try again
當心。
- Watch out!
有什麼事嗎?
- What’s up?
注意!
- Be careful!
乾杯(見底)!
- Bottoms up!
不許動!
- Don’t move!
猜猜看?
- Guess what?
我懷疑。
- I doubt it.
我也這麼想。
- I think so
我是單身貴族。
- I’m single
堅持下去!
- Keep it up!
讓我想想。
- Let me see
不要緊。
- Never mind
沒問題!
- No problem!
就這樣!
- That’s all!
時間快到了。
- Time is up
有什麼新鮮事嗎?
- What’s new?
算上我。
- Count me on
別擔心。
- Don’t worry
好點了嗎?
- Feel better?
我愛你!
- I love you!
我是他的影迷。
- I’m his fan
這是你的嗎?
- Is it yours?
這很好。
- That’s neat
你肯定嗎?
- Are you sure?
非做不可嗎?
- Do l have to
他和我同歲。
- He is my age
給你。
- Here you are
沒有人知道。
- No one knows
別緊張。
- Take it easy
太遺憾了!
- What a pity!
還要別的嗎?
- Any thing else?
一定要小心!
- To be careful!
幫個忙,好嗎?
- Do me a favor?
別客氣。
- Help yourself
我在節食。
- I’m on a diet
保持聯絡。
- Keep in Touch
時間就是金錢。
- Time is money
是哪一位?
- Who’s calling?
你做得對。
- You did right
你出賣我!
- You set me up!
我能幫你嗎?
- Can I help you?
祝你玩得開心!
- Enjoy yourself!
先生,對不起。
- Excuse me,Sir
幫幫我!
- Give me a hand!
怎麼樣?
- How’s it going?
我沒有頭緒。
- I have no idea
我做到了!
- I just made it!
我會留意的。
- I’ll see to it.
我在趕時間!
- I’m in a hurry!
這是她的本行。
- It’s her field
由你決定。
- It’s up to you
簡直太棒了!
- Just wonderful!
你呢?
- What about you?
你欠我一個人情。
- You owe me one
不客氣。
- You’re welcome
哪一天都行夕
- Any day will do
你在開玩笑吧!
- Are you kidding?
祝賀你!
- Congratulations!
我情不自禁。
- I can’t help it.
我不是故意的。
- I don’t mean it.
我會幫你打點的
- I’ll fix you Up
聽起來很不錯。
- It sounds great!
今天是個好天。
- It’s a fine day
目前還不錯。
- So far,So good
幾點了?
- What time is it?
你能做到!
- You can make it!
克制一下!
- Control yourself!
他乘火車來。
- He came by train
他臥病在床。
- He is ill in bed
他缺乏勇氣。
- He lacks courage
一切還好吧?
- How’s everything?
我別無選擇。
- I have no choice
我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
- I like ice-cream
我鍾愛這項運動。
- I love this game
我盡力而為。
- I’ll try my best
我全力支持你。
- I’m On your side
好久不見!
- Long time no see!
不勞無獲。
- No pain,no gain
噢,這得看情況。
- Well,it depends
我們全都同意。
- We’re all for it
真便宜!
- What a good deal!
我該怎麼辦?
- What should I do?
你自討苦吃!
- You asked for it!
我保證。
- You have my word
信不信由你!
- Believe it or not!
別指望我。
- Don’t count on me
別上當!
- Don’t fall for it!
別讓我失望。
- Don’t let me down
來得容易,去得快。
- Easy come easy go
請你原諒。
- I beg your pardon
請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
- I beg your pardon?
我馬上回來。
- I’ll be back soon
我去查查看。
- I’ll check it out
說來話長。
- It’s a long story
今天是星期天。
- It’s Sunday today
等著瞧!
- Just wait and see!
做個決定吧。
- Make up your mind
我就要這些。
- That’s all I need
景色多麼漂亮!
- The view is great
隔牆有耳。
- The wall has ears
汽車來了。
- There comes a bus
今天星期幾?
- What day is today?
你怎麼認為?
- What do you think?
誰告訴你的?
- Who told you that?
現在是誰在開球?
- Who’s kicking off?
是的,我也這麼認為。
- Yes,I suppose So
你一定能找到的。
- You can’t miss it
有我的留言嗎?
- Any messages for me?
別謙虛了。
- Don’t be so modest
少來這套!
- Don’t give me that!
他是個小機靈鬼。
- He is a smart boy
他只是個孩子。
- He is just a child
我不懂你說的。
- I can’t follow you
我感覺有點不適。
- I felt sort of ill.
我有一個好主意。
- I have a good idea!
天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
- It is growing cool
看來這沒問題。
- It seems all right
太離譜了。
- It’s going too far
我可以用你的筆嗎?
- May I use your pen?
她患了重感冒。
- She had a bad cold
這個主意真不錯。
- That’s a good idea
白忙了。
- The answer is zero
她喜歡什麼?
- What does she like?
越快越好!
- As soon as possible!
他幾乎說不出話來。
- He can hardly speak
他總是吹牛。
- He always talks big
他在選舉中獲勝。
- He won an election
我是個足球迷。
- I am a football fan
要是我能飛就好了。
- If only I could fly
我馬上就到。
- I’ll be right there
我六點鐘見你。
- I’ll see you at six
這是對的還是錯的?
- IS it true or false?
就讀給我聽好了。
- Just read it for me
知識就是力量。
- Knowledge is power
讓開!
- Move out of my way!
沒時間了。
- Time is running out
我們是好朋友。
- We are good friends
你哪兒不舒服?
- What’s your trouble?
你幹得相當不錯1
- You did fairly well!
人要衣裝。
- Clothes make the man
你錯過公共汽車了?
- Did you miss the bus?
不要驚慌失措。
- Don’t lose your head
他開不得玩笑。
- He can’t take a joke
他欠我叔叔100美元。
- He owes my uncle $100
事情進展得怎樣?
- How are things going?
最近怎麼樣?
- How are you recently?
我知道有關它的一切。
- I know all about it
這樣太耽誤時間了。
- It really takes time
這是違法的。
- It’s against the law
(諺語)愛屋及烏。
- Love me,love my dog
我要流口水了。
- My mouth is watering
說話請大聲點兒。
- Speak louder,please
這個男孩沒有工作。
- This boy has no job
這所房子是我自己的。
- This house is my own
你怎麼了?
- What happened to you?
你來得正是時候。
- You are just in time.
你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
- You need to workout
你的手摸起來很冷。 。
- Your hand feels cold
別這麼孩子氣。
- Don’t be so childish.
不要碰運氣。
- Don’t trust to chance!
係好你的安全帶。
- Fasten your seat belt
他有很高的收入。
- He has a large income.
他看來很健康。
- He looks very healthy
他停下來等著·回答。
- He paused for a reply
他修理了他的房子。
- He repaired his house
他建議搞一次野餐。
- He suggested a picnic.
這裡有個禮物送給你。
- Here’s a gift for you
多少錢?
- How much does it cost?
我趕上了最後一班車。
- I caught the last bus.
我簡直說不出話來。
- I could hardly speak
我得試試這麼做。
- I’ll have to try that
我為你感到非常驕傲。
- I’m very proud of you
這沒有意義(不合常理)。
- It doesn’t make sense.
請不要拘禮。
- Make yourself at home
我的車需要洗一洗。
- My car needs washing
與你無關!
- None of your business!
一點聲音也沒有。
- Not a sound was heard.
習以為常了。
- That’s always the case
這條路在這里分岔。
- The road divides here.
那些是西瓜。
- Those are watermelons
今天天氣真好!
- What a nice day it is!
你哪裡不對勁?
- What’s wrong with you?
你是個膽小鬼。
- You are a chicken
好天氣,是嗎?
- A lovely day,isn’t it?
他在籌集資金。
- He is collecting money
他出生在紐約。
- He was born in New York
他一點也不累。
- He was not a bit tired
我會小心一些的,
- I will be more careful
我會記著的。
- I will never forget it
這正是我所需要的。
- It is Just what I need
那事使我頗感驚訝。
- It rather surprised me
就在附近。
- Just around the comer
只是為了消遣一下。
- Just for entertainment
過去的,就讓它過去吧。
- Let bygones be bygones
媽媽不化妝。
- Mother doesn’t make up
哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
- Oh,you are kidding me
她上學去了。
- She has been to school.
滑冰很有趣。
- Skating is interesting
晚餐六點鐘就好了。
- Supper is ready at six
真是好主意!
- That’s a terrific idea!
這鬼天氣!
- What horrible weather!
你要選哪個?
- Which would you prefer?
她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?
- Does she like ice-cream?
先到先得。
- First come first served
英雄所見略同。
- Great minds think alike
他有幽默感。
- He has a sense of humor
他正扮演一個老人。
- He is acting an old man
他正在找工作。
- He is looking for a job
他並不在乎我。
- He doesn’t care about me
我自己沖洗照片。
- I develop films myself
對這件事我不覺得後悔。
- I felt no regret for it
我六點起床。
- I get up at six o’clock
我見到了老闆本人。
- I meet the boss himself
我欠你晚餐的錢。
- I owe you for my dinner.
我玩得很開心。
- I really enjoyed myself
我對工作煩死了!
- I’m fed up with my work!
發牢騷沒什麼用。
- It’s no use complaining.
她心情·不好。
- She’s under the weather
小孩傷心地抽泣著。
- The child sobbed sadly
那謠言沒有·根據。
- The rumor had no basis
他們大大地表揚了他。
- They praised him highly
冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
- Winter is a cold season.
你可以隨時打電話給我。
- You can call me any time
15除以3等於5。
- 15 divided by3 equals 5
我為人人,人人為我。
- All for one,one for all
金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
- East,west,home is best
他緊握住我的雙手。
- He grasped both my hands.
他身體己發育成熟。
- He is physically mature
對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
- I am so sorry about this.
我買不起一部新車。
- I can’t afford a new car
我現在確實很想去見他。
- I do want to see him now
我有權知道。
- I have the right to know.
我聽見有人在笑。
- I heard some one laughing.
我想你常常跳舞吧。
- I suppose you dance much
我穿過了公園。
- I walked across the park
我到時隨機應變。
- I’ll just play it by ear
恐怕這事我幹不了。
- I’m not sure I can do it
我不習慣喝酒。
- I’m not used to drinking
傷口還在痛嗎?
- Is the cut still painful?
好得難以置信。
- It’s too good to be true!
珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
- Jean is a blue-eyed girl
咱們別浪費時間了。
- Let’s not waste our time
我可以問幾個問題嗎?
- May I ask some questions?
金錢不是一切。
- Money is not everything
兩個人都沒說過話。
- Neither of the men spoke
別吵了。
- Stop making such a noise
沒什麼區別。
- That makes no difference
價格還算合理。
- The price is reasonable
他們擁立他為國王。
- They crowned him king
他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
- They’re in red and white.
我們都想要幸福。
- We all desire happiness.
我們剛好趕上了飛機。
- We just caught the plane
我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢?
- What shall we do tonight?
你的人生目標是什麼?
- What’s your goal in life
這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?
- When was the house built?
為什麼呆在家裡?
- Why did you stay at home?
需要幫忙嗎?
- Would you like some help?
你不可好高騖遠。
- You mustn’t aim too high
真是笑死我了!
- You’re really killing me!
你說得挺有道理的。
- You’ve got a point there
被人批評真是痛苦
- Being criticized is awful!
你參加比賽了嗎?
- Did you enter the contest?
你們收信用卡嗎?
- Do you accept credit cards?
不要做無益的後悔。
- Don’t cry over spilt milk
不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
- Don’t let chances pass by
他承認自己失敗了。
- He owned himself defeated
他顯得有點緊張。
- He seems at little nervous
他在鎮上四處遛達。
- He strolls about the town
她牙疼了一整夜。
- Her tooth ached all night.
今晚喝一杯怎樣?
- How about a drink tonight?
我只會做那件事。
- I can do nothing but that.
我終於找到你了。
- I get hold of you at last
我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
- I have a surprise for you
我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
- I like all kinds of fruit
我親眼所見。
- I saw it with my own eyes
我會安排一切的。
- I will arrange everything
我很想認識我的鄰居。
- I wish I knew my neighbor
我想結帳。
- I would like to check out
天氣變得涼爽多了。
- It has be come much cooler
你早就該睡覺了。
- It’s time you went to bed
禁止在大街上吐痰。
- No spitting on the street
她累垮了。
- She was totally exhausted
請出示你的票。
- Show your tickets,please
謝謝你的建議。
- Thank you for your advice
這是最流行的款式。
- That’s the latest fashion
火車準時到達。
- The train arrived on time
劇院的燈光滅了。
- There go the house lights
他們按時取酬。
- They are paid by the hour
情況正在好轉。
- Things are getting better
請在五點半叫醒我。
- Wake me up at five thirty
我們都忙於工作。
- We are all busy with work
你想在哪兒見面?
- Where do you want to meet?
你能得到你想要的。
- You can get what you want
吠犬不咬人。
- A barking dog doesn’t bite!
你這個星期六有空嗎?
- Are you free this Saturday?
注意不要生病了。
- Be careful not to fall ill
做一個母親是不容易的。
- Being a mother is not easy
簡潔是智慧的精華。
- Brevity is the soul of wit
癌症是一種致命的疾病。
- Cancer is a deadly disease
你又和別人打架了嗎?
- Did you fight with others?
不要虛度光陰。
- Don’t dream away your time
不要讓我等得太久。
- Don’t keep me waiting long
他有驚人的記憶力。
- He has a remarkable memory
他完成了這個任務。
- He has completed the task
他有不少的朋友。
- He has quite a few friends
他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
- He is capable of any crime
他快步走路。
- He walks with a quick pace
他很累。
- He was not a little tired
他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
- His looks are always funny
去看場電影怎麼樣?
- How about going to a movie?
我想我得了感冒。
- I think I’ve caught a cold
我在照顧薩莉。
- I was taking care of Sally.
我希望住在紐約。
- I wish I lived in NEWYORK
很高興聽你這樣說。
- I’m very glad to hear that
我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
- I’m your lucky fellow then.
這不關你的事兒!
- It’s none of your business!
在校園內不准亂丟廢物。
- No littering on the campus
她是一個漂亮女孩。
- She is a good-looking girl.
她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
- She mended the broken doll
那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。
- So I just take what I want
春天是一個好季節。
- Spring is a pretty season,
數目看起來是對的。
- The figure seems all Right
星星太遙遠了。
- The stars are too far away
全世界都知道。
- The whole world knows that
明天放假。
- Tomorrow will be a holiday
我們走在花園小徑上。
- We walk on the garden path
你需要的就是休息。
- What you need is just rest
你最喜歡跳什麼舞?
- What’s your favorite steps?
你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。
- You’d better let her alone
錯過的機會永不再來。
- A lost chance never returns
不要為此灰心喪氣。
- Don’t let this get you down
他用槍把獅子打死了。
- He shot the lion with a gun.
我認為你是不對的。
- I don’t think you are right
我從未看過那部電影。
- I have never seen the movie
我好久沒見到你了。
- I haven’t seen you for ages
我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。
- I was alone,but not lonely
我三天前去過那兒。
- I went there three days ago
這是一場友誼賽。
- It’s a friendly competition
你想得真周到。
- It’s very thoughtful of you
我能和勞拉說話嗎?
- May I speak to Lora,please?
王先生在修他的自行車。
- Mr.Wang is fixing his bike
我弟弟正在找工作。
- My brother is seeking a job
南希明年就退休了。
- Nancy will retire next year
你沒錯,他也沒錯。
- Neither you nor he is wrong
機不可失,時不再來。
- Opportunity knocks but once
她匆忙穿上衣服。
- She dressed herself hastily
她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。
- She hired a car by the hour
有人在按門鈴。
- Someone is ringing the bell
史密斯一家是我的鄰居。
- The Smiths are my neighbors.
這雙鞋不太合適。
- These shoes don’t fit right
這才是上半場呢。
- This is only the first half
這鋼筆不好寫。
- This pen doesn’t write well
你想喝杯茶嗎?
- Would you like a cup of tea?
你今天真漂亮。
- You really look sharp today
又有一隻貓來到我家了。
- Another cat came to my house
把你的答案跟我的核對一下。
- Check your answers with mine
別瞞著我事實真相。
- Don’t keep the truth from me
凡事都有開端。
- Everything has its beginning
他一下子就說到了點子上。
- He came to the point at once
他工作落後了。
- He fell behind with his work
他是世界上最快樂的人
- He is the happiest man alive.
他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
- He neither smokes nor drinks
他策馬跑上小山。
- He ran his horse up the hill
他使我想起了他的弟弟。
- He reminds me of his brother.
他工作效率高。
- He was efficient in his work
只要不是乾活,他幹什麼都行。
- He will do anything but work
他的父親經營一家餐館。
- His father runs a restaurant
我有事要告訴你。
- I have something to tell you
我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
- I smelled a smell of cooking
我真想再看一遍。
- I want to see the film again
我要做的工作太多了。
- I’ve got too much work to do
咱們出去走走,好嗎?
- Let’s go for a walk,shall we?
請讓我核對一下帳單。
- Please let me check the bill
充足的睡眠有益於健康。
- Plenty of sleep is healthful
太陽從東方升起。
- The sun comes up in the east
這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
- This is because we feel pain
你想要我做什麼?
- What do you desire me to do?
你所說的完全符合事實。
- What you said was quite true.
你或者留下或者離開。
- You can either stay or leave
你的生活是你自己的事。
- Your life is your own affair
發閃光的不全是黃金。
- All that glitters is not gold
你要舉行聚會嗎?
- Are you going to have a party?
難道你不擔心嗎?
- Aren’t you concerned about it?
別忘了保持聯繫。
- Don’t forget to keep in touch
他又一次違背了諾言。
- He broke his words once again.
他穿著平常的衣服。
- He is in his everyday clothes
他比我高一頭。
- He is taller than I by ahead
他帶他們下山。
- He led them down the mountain
他被培養成一名律師。
- He was trained to be a lawyer
我要走了。
- I am afraid that l have to go
我身上沒帶現金。
- I don’t have any cash with me
我開始發胖了。
- I have been putting on weight
我剛剛讀完這本書。
- I have just finished the book
我昨天上班遲到了。
- I was late for work yesterday.
這故事似乎是真的。
- It appears to be a true story
我必須開始做健身運動了。
- I’ve got to start working out
日本在中國的東部。
- Japan is to the east of China
約翰向格雷斯求婚。
- John asked Grace to marry him
我的表比你的表快。
- My watch is faster than yours
1949年新中國成立。
- New China was founded in l949
多謝你的誇獎。
- Thanks for your flattering me
他們把過失歸咎於他。
- They charged the fault on him
這車性能很好。
- This car is in good condition
這件工作本身很容易。
- This work itself is very easy
時間見真理
- Truth is the daughter of time